Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst - Laru Technologies
July 2015 - Present
- Reviewed and converted business, functional, and technical requirements / specifications into test plans.
- Conducted root-cause analysis, including code review, of identified issues in order to enable the development team to understand, replicate, and prevent future occurrences of the issue.
- Designed end-to-end automated UI tests for Selenium.
- Designed a method for system performance profiling, and implemented changes as needed to improve software performance, such as modifying SQL stored procedures.
Technical Support Analyst - Laru Technologies
September 2013 - July 2015
- Developed a thorough understanding of proprietary risk management software in the e-payment / ACH sector in order to become competent in the ability to intake, identify, and resolve customer issues.
- Facilitated the gathering of business requirements from end users, and with continual feedback authored user stories and functional / technical requirements and specifications.
- Managed a database (SalesForce) of customer support related issues and related tasks such as training and bug reporting.
- Aided in implementation of proprietary risk management software in highly customized environments inside banking institutions.
- Remotely managed a multi-tiered SaaS installation of our software. Including SQL Server management, monitoring, and performance tuning.
Software Support - Sierra Sands Unified School District
- Managed a support ticket system, updating and closing tickets as needed.
- Analyzed, diagnosed, and repaired computers, printers, and projector systems, along with various other peripherals and other pieces of technology.
- Drove to various sites in order to interact with teachers and administrative staff to aid with other technology-related issues such as training.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Requirements Gathering
- Test Planning
- Project Planning and Implementation
- MS Office Applications